Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunday Breakfast Ride




It was a beautiful Sunday morning and no reason why I woke up early morning. I think it was 5am, weather was pleasant enough to think about a quick ride. So I asked my better half to join me in this ride. And she agreed !!


So I choose Outer ring road, a road tangent to Wardha road as shown in the map. This is mew developed road and people hardly knows about this road.
  


It was very peaceful and pleasing in the morning on the open free road. We took lot of snaps as it was a new road and new “bus stops”. A feast for photography.







We saw IDEAS college on the way where my sister Vaidehi is currently working.

The ride concluded with heavy breakfast in Gokul Vrindavan, Dharampeth. 

My machine @ new Outer Ring Road

No comments:

Post a Comment