Monday, May 17, 2010

1500 meters - 30 Lengths - 50 minutes

I love swimming and I am doing it from last 20 years. In every summer, me and my dad use to go Ambazari Lake for swimming. Swimming is considered as the best exercise and also it will keep you cool in Nagpury summer.

But from last 3-4 years, I preferred to swim in NIT swimming pool instead of Ambazari. Why swimming pool ? because in that I can dive, learn new strokes, swim and make new friends. These days I am making new students. :p

If you are achieving any extreme level in sports then it can be considered as adventure. Yes, for me it is an extreme swimming just like swimming in English Channel. :p On last weekend, I levelled with my previous record i.e. swimming continuously 30 lengths i.e. 30x50= 1500 meters in just 50 minutes. But this is not the limit; my aim is 50 Lengths in one shot. This season I will create history.

Let’s wait and Watch !! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Good. Keep it up Shakal. My highest is 8 Length :p. Though this is very long back .Not sure i would be able to complete even one lap(100 mt) nonstop.I have never been in NIT swimming pool after my cell was stolen from my Byke Dikki parked outside swimming pool.My advise to any swimming aspirant NOT take any valuables. NIT Swimming pool has very bad history of theft. It includes cells, cash ,Cards, footwear, even cloths..i mean anything.
    and staff over there is not so attentive and coopertive over these issues. Seems they are friend of these stealers.

    ReplyDelete